Dallas’ first slider festival is back!
Join us for the 2nd Annual Between the Buns, A Dallas Observer Slider Event on Saturday, March 23rd at Dallas Farmers Market. This outdoor slider-sampling festival will feature over 25 of the best sliders that Dallas has to offer, from fried chicken, to pulled pork, ground beef and more! It will also include music and cash bars with beer, wine and cocktails. Get your fill of sliders, one of the best finger foods, only at Between the Buns!
Over 25 of Dallas’ best spots will be grilling up slider samples of their signature creations.
Paired with some ice cold brews and cocktails, you cannot miss this slider festival! Fantastic eateries such as Chop House Burger, Easy Slider, Haystack, and Knife participated last year, and we are expecting another stacked lineup for 2019!
Grab your tickets today!
General Admission tickets start at $25 and include entry into the event at 4pm, unlimited slider samples, music and cash bars. VIP tickets start at $55 and include all of the General Admission benefits PLUS early entry into the event at 3pm, access to VIP lounge with exclusive VIP only slider samples, 3 Drink Tickets at VIP Private Bar (Private Cash Bar available after tickets are used), as well as VIP restrooms. *Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Take Heed, Tiny Sandwich Lovers: Dallas Slider Festival Between the Buns is Back
- The Best New Dallas Burgers of 2018
- Two Delicious Street Burgers at Shoals Will Remind You of McDonald's. They're Supposed To.
- Between the Buns Slides into Dallas' Hearts (and Stomachs)
- What to Do This Weekend: Food and Wine Fest, a Crawfish Boil and Sliders Galore
- Check Out the Final Lineup for Between the Buns, Dallas' First Slider Festival
- Think You Make the Best Sliders in Dallas? Prove It at Between the Buns
- Easy Slider, Haystack, Snuffer's Sign On for Between the Buns, Dallas' First Slider Festival
- Little Sandwich, Big Flavor: The Best Sliders in Dallas