Dallas’ first slider festival is finally here! Join us for the inaugural Between the Buns,...
A Dallas Observer Slider Event on Saturday, March 24th at Dallas Farmers Market. This outdoor slider-sampling festival will feature over 30 of the best sliders that Dallas has to offer, from fried chicken, to pulled pork, ground beef and more! It will also include music, cash bars with beer, wine and cocktails. Get your fill of sliders, one of the best finger foods, only at Between the Buns!
Over 30 of Dallas’ best spots will be grilling up slider samples of their signature creations.
Paired with some ice cold brews and cocktails, you cannot miss Dallas’ first slider festival! Participating restaurants will be announced soon.
Grab your tickets today! General Admission tickets start at $25...
and include entry into the event at 4pm, unlimited slider samples, music and cash bars. VIP tickets start at $55 and include all of the general admission benefits PLUS early entry into the event at 3pm, access to VIP lounge with exclusive VIP only slider samples, 4 Drink Tickets at VIP Private Bar (Private Cash Bar available after tickets are used), as well as VIP restrooms.
AROUND THE WEB
- Between the Buns Slides into Dallas' Hearts (and Stomachs)
- What to Do This Weekend: Food and Wine Fest, a Crawfish Boil and Sliders Galore
- Check Out the Final Lineup for Between the Buns, Dallas' First Slider Festival
- Think You Make the Best Sliders in Dallas? Prove It at Between the Buns
- Easy Slider, Haystack, Snuffer's Sign On for Between the Buns, Dallas' First Slider Festival
- Little Sandwich, Big Flavor: The Best Sliders in Dallas
- Prepare Your Sandwich-Hole: Presale Is on for Between the Buns, a Dallas Slider Festival
- It's Time to Get Between the Buns at Dallas' First Slider Festival