Dallas’ first slider festival is back!
Join us for the 2nd Annual Between the Buns, A Dallas Observer Slider Event on Saturday, March 23rd at Dallas Farmers Market. This outdoor slider-sampling festival will feature over 25 of the best sliders that Dallas has to offer, from fried chicken, to pulled pork, ground beef and more! It will also include music and cash bars with beer, wine and cocktails. Get your fill of sliders, one of the best finger foods, only at Between the Buns!
Over 25 of Dallas’ best spots will be grilling up slider samples of their signature creations.
Paired with some ice cold brews and cocktails, you cannot miss this slider festival! Fantastic eateries such as Chop House Burger, Easy Slider, Haystack, and Knife participated last year, and we are expecting another stacked lineup for 2019!
Grab your tickets today!
General Admission tickets start at $25 and include entry into the event at 4pm, unlimited slider samples, music and cash bars. VIP tickets start at $55 and include all of the General Admission benefits PLUS early entry into the event at 3pm, access to VIP lounge with exclusive VIP only slider samples, 3 Drink Tickets at VIP Private Bar (Private Cash Bar available after tickets are used), as well as VIP restrooms. *Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Best Fried Chicken Sandwiches of the Decade
- The Perfect Sandwich with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Back Country Bar-B-Q: Pure and Trend-Free Nostalgia for 44 Years
- The Best Bites From Between the Buns 2019
- Check Out the Final Line-Up For the 2019 Between the Buns Dallas Slider Fest
- Bison Bar and Grill Brings a Bison-Themed Restaurant — and Bull Testicles — to Ross Avenue
- Check Out the Line-Up For Between the Buns Dallas 2019
- Presale Stars Today For Dallas Slider Festival Between the Buns 2019
- The Best Burgers in Dallas, 2018 Edition